- Audit Management; audit operation, improve both the internal and external checklist of the ship, NC process management.
- Meeting Management : Safety Committee Meeting and report
- Safety Operation Management; Safe Training, Environmental training, awareness and competency
- Security Operation Management; monitoring the security of the ship.
- Risk assessment
- Commercial Management; Terminal Operation and Management, Stock operation, Ship vetting & Register operation, Terminal regulation operation and safety operation
- Data operation and CRM management
- Thai, 27-35 years old
- Bachelor of Business Administration Program in Maritime or Logistics Management
- At least 1 year work experience in master or 2 years in second officer or 3 years in third officer.
- Master Mariner (Class 1) Preferable
- Good command of English language ( Speaking, Writing and Reading)
- Computer literacy (Microsoft office, Email, Internet)