|Shareholders/Joint Venture Parties
- Equitable, transparent, and fair shareholder treatment
- The management of the Company according to laws, objectives, Articles of Association, and resolution of the Shareholders’ Meeting, as well as Good Corporate Governance
- Generation of good return to the shareholders
- No creation of damage or conflict of interests to the Company
- Adequate, equal, correct, and timely acquisition of the key information about the Company
- Respect to the right of shareholders
- Supervise to have the equitable, transparent, and fair shareholder treatment.
- The Board of Directors and the executives perform their duties with honesty, transparency, and fairness, and manage the Company according to laws, objectives, Articles of Association, resolution of the Shareholders’ Meeting, and Corporate Governance Code.
- The Board of Directors and the executives perform their duties to the best of their knowledge and competency with responsibility, prudence, and carefulness, and non-wrongful exploitation of their own or other person’s benefits
- Supervise to ensure the adequate, equal, correct, and timely disclosure of the key information of the Company either being the financial information or non-financial information to the shareholders for acknowledgement.
- Good, appropriate, and fair return, welfare, and privilege
- Good and safe working atmosphere
- Fair appointment, removal, reward, and punishment
- Continuous development of the knowledge, competency, and internal potential of the employees based on the operating line
- Hearing the problems, understanding the circumstances occurred with the employees, and full support and assistance
- Career security and progress
- Perception of news and information or movement of the Company
- Provide the appropriate and fair welfare and return to the employees.
- Maintain the working environment for safety of the employee’s life and properties.
- Give the equal opportunity in impartial filling, appointing, removing, and passing the assessment based on knowledge, competency, will and work success.
- Schedule the appropriate yearly training plan both inside and outside the Company for the employees in each department, covering the basic skills, managerial skills, and specific professional knowledge.
- Provide the opinion hearing channel or the whistleblowing channel for the breach of rules or legal offence.
- Avoid any acts which are unfair and may affect the career security and neither threaten nor depress the employee’s condition of the mind.
- Inform the useful news and information to the employees via the Company’s e-mail.
- Fair, transparent, and accountable treatment process without taking advantage
- Strict compliance with the agreed terms and/or conditions
- Provision of the correct, complete, and factual information
- Not demand, accept, or agree to accept and not give or agree to give any benefits that are dishonest or not trade tradition to the creditors.
- The trade negotiations with the creditors must not take advantage, be transparent and fair.
- Strictly comply with the agreed terms and conditions. In case of trouble until failure to comply with, the Company must notify the creditors, and seek for the shared solutions so that the creditors will receive the same or similar results as usual as most as possible.
- Provide the creditors the accurate and factual information about the Company.
- Fair, transparent and accountable treatment process without taking advantage
- Strict compliance with the agreed terms and/or conditions
- Creation of confidence on occupational health and safety during working
- Provision of the correct, complete and factual information
- Body of knowledge and mutual creation of new innovations for benefits of all parties
- Prepare the systematic work procedure and review at least once a year.
- Not demand, accept or agree to accept and not give or agree to give any benefits that are dishonest or not trade tradition to the business partners.
- The trade negotiations with the business partners must not take advantage, be transparent and fair.
- Strictly comply with the agreed terms and conditions. In case of trouble until failure to comply with, the Company must notify the business partners, and seek for the shared solutions so that the business partners will receive the same or similar results as usual as most as possible.
- Provide the business partners the accurate and factual information about the Company.
- Prepare the Tanker Management and Self-Assessment (TMSA) Form
- Quality and standard services and customer requirement satisfaction
- Provision of the correct, complete, and factual data
- Hearing and solving of the problems from use of services
- Non-disclosure of the customer information or secrets
- Creation of new innovations for the customer requirement satisfaction.
- Good relationship and equitable treatment
- Provide quality services by setting the levels and standards of service quality, and strictly comply with the conditions, promises or suggestions given to the customers, as well as maintain the service quality standards according to the professional standard.
- Completely and factually disclose news and information of the Company Group’s projects and services, whereas the advertisement and publication of the Company’s projects must not mislead the customers.
- Establish the complaint system for hearing the customer opinions and suggestions about the Company Group’s services and make corrections or clarify the outcomes of complaint process to the customers.
- Prepare a customer satisfaction assessment form once a year.
- Establish a non-disclosure measure for the customer information and secrets.
- Promote and provide the creation of new service innovations to ensure more customer benefits and satisfactions.
- Business operation under the framework of law and fair competition
- Honest business operation
- No damage of the business competitors’ reputation
- Behave, conduct and compete in business operation under the framework of fair competition laws and rules.
- Not seek for business competitors’ confidential information by dishonest or inappropriate methods.
- Not try to damage business competitors’ reputation by malicious or false accusations.
- Compliance with the related laws, regulations of the government agencies
- Collaboration with the government agencies
- Hear the opinions and suggestions from the government sector.
- Share the opinions from private sector to public sector for creating the better understanding in business sector.
- Collaborate with the government agencies that have duties to govern the business operations of the Company.
- Strictly comply with laws, rules, and practical guidelines from the government sector.
- Understanding on the way of community living
- Participation in the community development in all dimensions to upgrade the living of people in society
- Hearing of the opinions of the community people
- Perform field trip to visit the community on the appropriate occasion basis.
- Hear the opinions, requirements, and suggestions of the community people.
- Mutually solve problems and support the projects which are useful for the community.
- Business operation under the social responsibility without cause of the social damage on the whole
- Compliance with laws or social regulations
- Profit return to the society
- Not perform any acts which may cause damage to the society on the whole.
- Promote and support the appropriate activities for social creation, and profit return to the society.
- Cultivate the awareness to the employees at all levels to seriously and regularly have social responsibilities.
- Strictly comply with laws and rules relating to the business operations of the Company.
- Communication of correct and up-to-date information
- Involvement and good relationship with mass media
- Publish turnover news once per quarter.
- Organize the mass media meeting event once a year.
- Organize the executive/Company/operating area (vessel) visit activities on the appropriate occasional basis.